-->

Thursday, October 22, 2015

✧・゚: * {FIRST IMPRESSION} Thayer's Rose Water Toner * : ・゚✧


 ~ Quick First Impression ~ 
I was dangerously low on my current Etude House Wonder Pore Freshener (EHWPF) . I took this as an opportunity to try out a new toner. I heard rose water toner was a good type so I searched it up and this was one of the more popular (and affordable) results! I ordered mine's off Amazon here for under $10! Although there were some terrifyingly negative reviews (only a couple tho!) I decided to just go for it since there were so many other good reviews. I was a bit skeptical because some reviews mention that it had a strong artificial rose smell and some even received fake products! However mine's was the real deal  !

Anyways, onto my first impression. At first I was put off by the smell but now (2 days later) I've grown quite fond of the fragrance  ! Another thing I didn't like was that it wasn't packaged like EHWPF. I loved EHWPH pump bottle because it made it so easy to know exactly how much product you're getting and it's very easy to use the same amount every time  ! Since Thayer's is just packaged in a very basic bottle, it's a bit more difficult to get the right amount of product out (the first time I used it, I got way too much product).
When I wiped it on my face I didn't get a cooling sensation as I would when I use EHWPF. This caused me to worry if it wouldn't be a good toner since I didn't feel all refreshed. However I noticed all day that my skin felt a lot more plump and moisturized which I think is great since the weather is getting colder (colder weather = drier skin ). I'll do an update on the product after I've used it for a week! But as of now I really like it!
I give it a rating of      !


No comments:

Post a Comment