-->

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

✧・゚: * Daily Skin Care Routine * : ・゚✧


~ Quick Daily Skin Care Routine ~

 Wet face with luke warm water then put a nonabrasive cleanser onto your hands and clean away! Afterwards, wash the cleanser off first with luke warm water then transition to cooler water to help "close" your pores. I recently got this  Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanse which I have been enjoying because of it's pleasant smell. (However, I have many other facial cleansers which I will probably make a post about them in the near future!)
**If using a cleansing brush (e.g. Clarisonic, ProActiv, Elishacoy, etc..) remember to not use it for more than 60 seconds or else it may cause skin irritation! Which defeats the purpose of better skin!!!!**
 Apply toner to a cotton pad (cotton balls work too!) and gently wipe it across the face starting from the inside out! (Cheeks then forehead then chin is how I do it!) I'm currently trying out a new toner I recently purchased, Thayers Alcohol-free Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera! I'll post a mini first impressions soon!
  Gently pat-tap (using your fingers in a piano-playing-ish way) the face to let any excess toner absorb in.
 Apply essence of choice. I'm currently using the Etude House Wonder Pore Tightening Essence. I've been using this since mid-July so the 50ml has lasted me for quite some time and I use twice daily. Also the pump is very convenient!
  If I am staying inside all day, I apply three drops of the [Ost] Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum (free wishtrend $5 code here!)and pat-tap my face so it can absorb. However, since it is a bit sticky, I tend to use it only at night or on days where I don't go anywhere (no makeup days! woot!). If I am going out I will skip this step!
 After the serum (or essence if during the day) has absorbed, I apply a moisturizer (not pictured above). I've been using Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion Aloe Soothe for years now. Although it's not fancy smancy, it has worked for me and doesn't clogged my pores. I put half a pump onto my hand and rub my hands together and then just press it up on face. The warmth of the hands should make the product absorb quicker.
  If I am going to go out I will apply a sunscreen. I really enjoy this Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen Lotion because the formula isn't thick and it doesn't seem to clog my pores. I like to dot some over my face then spread it so it's even then pat-tap it in so it will absorb!
  My final step would be to moisturizing my lips! I'm a bit obsessed with EOS Lip Balms (I have roughly 12 spares!)

  **p.s. a good number of my items were purchased purchased at drugstore!** 


Ta-da! That's what I do every day! Hope this process made sense! 

No comments:

Post a Comment