-->

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

✧・゚: * {REVIEW} TD Repair Emulsion Serum [JOLSE] * : ・゚✧



 ~ REVIEW ~ 

 
I'm back with a review of TERADIA's TD Repair Emulsion Serum! This serum was sent to me by jolse (honestly my favorite place to find korean beauty products) so a big thank you to them! 


 ~ DESCRIPTION & CLAIMS ~ 

On jolse's website it says the features are:

"Sparkling moisturization and elasticity, filled up within the skin through Teradia's crystallized water.
Sparkling skin completed by diamond, concentrated serum and soft emulsion, two effects in one!
Teradia's unique FSD(Fast Surface Diffusion) method allows soft touch and deep sensation, granting sparkling skin that lasts for a long time. Gluthathione,
contained within TD repair complex, pulls out the natural clear tone of the skin, while the combination of
Teradia's diamond crystallized water provides moisture and nutrition to the skin, keeping the skin comfortable."
 There is also an lot of ads for this product listed on jolse as well, however I don't understand Korean (despite my hefty experience with kdramas ) so please feel free to check it our here

In the packaging, there is also a pamphlet that has a description of the product as well (thankfully it's in English! )

It says:

"Teradia TD Repair Emulsion Serum is a 2 in 1 solution product, which functions as both emulsion and serum.
TD repair complex has over one trillion nanodiamonds and thanks to the special FSD (Fast Surface Diffusion) system, you only need small amount of Emulsion Serum to experience the power of TERADIA.
Camellia japaonica seed oil, sorbitol, agania spinosa kemel oil, calandula officinals flower oil will help skin's moisture balance.
Glutathone, niacinmide, panthenol and centella asiatica will brighten your skin tone and add glowing feature to your skin. Skin lightening, anti-winkle dual function cosmetic.
[Approved by MFDS (Ministry of Food and Drug Safety)] / 50ml
Ingredients: Niacinmide, Adenosine
Effect: Skin lightening and anti-winkle
Application: After using Ampoule, apply a small amount of emulsion serum and gently massage over your face and neck."


 ~ PACKAGING ~ 

The bottle comes in a dusty pink box with a metallic finish which I think is very lovely.  
The bottle itself is similar to the box and has a dusty pearl pink body and a metallic cap with a hint of rose gold. The bottle has a pump which I love because it's so easy to dispense product and it is also hygienic!  



Packaging rating:      ! 

 ~ FIRST IMPRESSIONS ~ 

When I first tried it out on the back of my hand, I could already feel how moisturized my hand felt in comparison to my other hand! It also absorbed very quickly. 
However, I knew the skin on my hand and the skin on my face is very different, so I waited until it was time for my nightly skincare routine to make any decisions on whether or not I enjoyed this product. 

Fast forward to night time, I was a bit hesitant to try it out on my face because I just recently got over a breakout, but I decided to try it on anyways since my skin has been feeling a bit dry lately. 
After I cleansed and toned my face, I applied one pump of the emulsion serum onto my face. It felt like it had been more moisturized, but initially after applying anything, my skin would feel moisturized, so I waited a few minutes to see if the moisture would last.
After about 15 minutes, I felt my face and it did feel more hydrated. 
The next morning, I woke up and noticed my skin feeling a bit brighter than before, but I'm unsure if it is simply a placebo affect. I will continue using it and do a one month review later on! 




First impression rating:      ! 

 ~ ADDITIONAL RESEARCH ~ 

I was curious about what the star ingredient is - nanodiamonds. I've only heard about them in my chemistry classes. So I went on a search for what these nanodiamonds actually do. 
Here is an article explaining in detail what nanodiamonds are! A good read of you're into this kind of stuff. But I'm going to highlight what is most relevant to my review here:

"Nanodiamonds have an unusually high absorption rate, so adding them to skincare products allows active ingredients to work at their peak potential. The nanodiamonds absorb more of the active ingredient than your skin would on its own, and as the nanodiamonds in turn penetrate the deeper layers of the skin, the active ingredient is carried with it.
It's not just the absorption of synthetic compounds that gives nanodiamonds a bright future in cosmetics. Nanodiamond molecules also form particularly strong bonds with water. So since any nanodiamond-based cream/lotion, in addition to being fully and rapidly absorbed by skin, would carry and keep water with it, it would keep skin hydrated for longer."


 ~ WHERE TO BUY ~ 

You can head over to jolse.com right now and order  TERADIA's TD Repair Emulsion Serum right now. Shipping is free and is relatively fast in comparison to other sites.   


 ~ OVERALL ~ 

Overall, I am currently really enjoying this product and I'm looking forward to trying other products from this line and this brand.
Because it's a bit on the pricer side of skincare, I cannot make a full recommendation yet. I'll be back in a month with a more conclusive decision. 




No comments:

Post a Comment